Posted August 16, 2014
I am a parent that came here from another area and has been very happy about the move. I have four children and they do very well. Some have I e p and some don't. Red lion has a great sports program and lots of things to keep kids busy and out of trouble.kids are kids if they want to find trouble they will no matter where they go.

Posted April 15, 2014
My school is awesome and everyone there is so cool and smart. The teachers teach don`t just teach you academic lessons they also teach you life lessons.

Posted November 08, 2013
I am an alumni from Red Lion. The music department was excellent. My teachers and guidance counselor truly shaped me to be the person who I am today. I am thankful for a clean and beautiful school. Thank you Red Lion! I am in college and couldn't be prouder of being a lion. <3

Posted July 31, 2012
The guidance office have been very helpful in getting the classes that my children want and making sure everything fits into their schedule. I feel that the teachers are there to help to the students, providing extra help before and after school. The school spirit is like nothing I have ever seen before, the whole town comes together like a community should. I couldn't have choosen a better place to raise my kids. The quality of friends my kids now have are amazing. The sports teams and marching band activities keep the kids involved and have been like family to each other. Great job RED LION!!!!!

Posted May 28, 2010
I have 2 children who still attend and 2 who have graduated and they all enjoyed the school and the teachers. One is a small business owner, one is attending one of the top Colleges in the country and one will be going to College to become a teacher...

Posted December 01, 2008
I am a former student of Red Lion and I loved it. I am extremely pleased with my years in Red Lion. The teachers and staff are very caring people. Not once did I ever have a problem with an employee here. I am currently in college working on my BS in sec. edu. math due to the inspiration of my previous math teachers from Red Lion. Thank you.

Red Lion Area Senior High School 4

Posted November 07, 2008
I am a parent of a Senior at Red Lion High School and we moved to Red Lion when my son was going into 7th grade. We moved from York City and I think that my son has really adjusted greatly here in Red Lion. He was also a Great student in the City Schools. My son has done well here and always has been a great student. He played football when he came here and this year he decided not to play, the main reason was because he had to have surgery which would have prevented him from playing anyway. He hurt his shoulder playing 2 years ago and it was now time to do something about it. The reason I am telling this story is to tell you that the staff, students and coaches have all been great through everything! GO LIONS!

Red Lion Area Senior High School 1

Posted May 16, 2008

Red Lion Area Senior High School 1

Posted April 07, 2008
This school is nothing but a speck on a map. There is druggies and everything here.

Red Lion Area Senior High School 2

Posted April 02, 2008
Red Lion is by far a mediocre school. Some excellent programs for those that are advantaged in intelligence or athletics. But for those that are bullied or have an IEP this school lacks! IEP's are not followed, even after points are brought up to the attention of teachers. Children can fail without ever a word from the teachers. Maybe this day and age is different from when I attended school but my parents would have received a phone call from teachers regarding failing work. I find the office people extremely rude whenever I am in there. Customer service is certainly not their forte. My child is also a child that has been picked on, rediculed, and actually physically attacked and the school turns their heads. He once got into a fight for standing up for himself and he was the one punished after months and months of teasing and harrassment.

Red Lion Area Senior High School
200 Horace Mann Ave, Red Lion, PA  17356
Last modified Red Lion Area Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Red Lion Area Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top