Red Lion, PA

Red Lion Christian School 4

Posted April 07, 2014
My children attend this school and I LOVE it. My ONLY concern is there is no DIVERSITY in the staff. All children need to see all types of culture to be well rounded individuals. We need more culture in the staff here and it would be PERFECT for me. The academics are AWESOME and yes the building is old, but what's more important, the building or the education that they receive?

Red Lion Christian School 5

Posted January 10, 2014
Although this school isn't the most advanced as far as the structure goes, and could use a facelift, the teachers go above and beyond to teach the students. My daughter did amazing there in K-5. She still talks about her teacher often. After K-5 she was reading VERY well, her math skills are excellent, and the curriculum that they use is AWESOME. Highly recommend this school.

Red Lion Christian School 1

Posted June 26, 2013
Very very poor school. Very limited number of electives and diversity in choice of classes, resulting in limited opportunities for a head-start to future careers. Teachers are unprofessional and won't properly reprimand misbehaving students, and are unorganized and poorly structure/teach classes. This is a very poor choice as a substitute for public school. Do not be blinded by the fact that this school is rooted in religion: bullying and misbehavior are just as prevalent as a public school (albeit to a lesser degree, due to the obvious smaller size). If you're looking to an alternative to regular public schools, I would highly recommend a cyber/online school in place of this one; they are cheaper and offer much better educational opportunities.

Red Lion Christian School 1

Posted July 17, 2009

Red Lion Christian School 5

Posted July 10, 2005
This school has been a wonderful experience for our son. It offers a great academic program and Bible learning and instruction. The teachers always take the time to talk to parents, whether it be a concern or just an update. All the kids appear to love Pastor Steve, the school's principal. I am so glad my husband and I made the decision to send our son to Red Lion Christian. In addition to all that I have already mentioned, they also have a wonderful sports program, so there is always something for the kids to participate in. God certainly has His hands in this school and we feel very fortunate to be a part of the Red Lion Christian School family.

Red Lion Christian School
105 Springvale Road, Red Lion, PA  17356
Last modified Red Lion Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Red Lion Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top