6-8 & Ungraded
Ridley Park, PA

Posted November 05, 2012
The teachers care about the students and the principal is always available when you need to speak with him. However, my child suffers from mild ADHD, diagnosed by a medical professional. I have been trying to get him assistance, however because he is highly functional I have been unable to get him the assistance from which he could benefit. The school psychologist went so far as to say that she doesn't believe he really has ADHD. There is not really an opening for parental involvement.

Posted January 27, 2010
I am student and I rate this exellent school with 5 stars. They have something healthy for lunch everyday and the teaches give out awards for the people who use lifeskills in the school. It's a gift to go there.

Posted October 17, 2009

Posted September 16, 2009
This school is great! In my honest opinion, I can say that if I moved to... lets say.... Ohio, and I had the choose to come back to Ridley I would defiantly. The Atmosphere is great and the education is wonderful. The Teachers are helpful, and the School Board and the Middle School Staff strives to keep RMS (Ridley Middle School) a bully-free zone. I would recommend this school to anyone who lives in the Ridley area.

Ridley Middle School 1

Posted October 31, 2008

Posted October 16, 2007

Posted March 03, 2007

Ridley Middle School 4

Posted October 06, 2006
A great school. Staff is great. They keep parents very informed, greads can be checked on the internet, programs are great. Sports can not be played until 7th gread

Posted March 02, 2006
My son attends the Ridley Middle School. He is in a special ed program. I would recommend the school to anyone.

Ridley Middle School 4

Posted October 31, 2005
The school is very large but they strive to try and individualize the student's education. Still, there are issues to be dealth with but overall the academics is second to none.

Ridley Middle School
Free and Dupont Streets, Ridley Park, PA  19078
Last modified Ridley Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ridley Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top