Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

My years at Ridley Middle Schook have been some of the best times of my life. I met my closest friends there, learned valuable social skills, and have become better as a person, outside of the academics. The only thing I would change about RMS is the amount of homework that some teachers give, and this is not because I dislike homework. It just gets so stressful at times when due dates for certain assignments from one class is the same as another and we do have planners, but some do not use them at all. Also, when one is absent from school for whatever reason, for some classes I've personally had it was very difficult to catch up. It has caused me a great amount of stress, even though I am a really smart and usually calm person. Other than that, it was sort of a personal issue anyway, I got better and am getting great grades this year. The teahers are nice and the school has a great atmosphere to it.

The teachers care about the students and the principal is always available when you need to speak with him. However, my child suffers from mild ADHD, diagnosed by a medical professional. I have been trying to get him assistance, however because he is highly functional I have been unable to get him the assistance from which he could benefit. The school psychologist went so far as to say that she doesn't believe he really has ADHD. There is not really an opening for parental involvement.

I am student and I rate this exellent school with 5 stars. They have something healthy for lunch everyday and the teaches give out awards for the people who use lifeskills in the school. It's a gift to go there.

This school is great! In my honest opinion, I can say that if I moved to... lets say.... Ohio, and I had the choose to come back to Ridley I would defiantly. The Atmosphere is great and the education is wonderful. The Teachers are helpful, and the School Board and the Middle School Staff strives to keep RMS (Ridley Middle School) a bully-free zone. I would recommend this school to anyone who lives in the Ridley area.

A great school. Staff is great. They keep parents very informed, greads can be checked on the internet, programs are great. Sports can not be played until 7th gread

Last modified Ridley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.