Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted May 20, 2016
Roslyn has very caring administrators, teachers, and staff. They make the school a safe and nurturing environment for kids to learn. Thank you, especially, to Mr. Shuster, who has always found ways to teach kids beyond what is in the curriculum by starting new clubs, having his first grade class adopt a whale, and helping his students to learn about different cultures.

Posted January 01, 2013
My children are so happy at Roslyn. It is clear that the people in the school care about my kids. They all enjoy school very much and are very happy to go to Roslyn Elementary.

Posted October 28, 2012
my daughter started kindergarten this year and it is a nervous time for both parent and kid. the faculty and staff has made the transition seamless.

Posted September 06, 2012
I love this school. My kids transferred in from a Catholic school last year. I could not be more pleased with how they were welcomed by their peers and the school staff. Mrs. Clemson was amazing for my 5th grader! My 5th grader had the most difficult transition, academically, and she brought her from basic to advanced in most subjects. Mrs. Dooley was also great for my 4th grader who struggled with the transition, socially. She took it upon herself to form a playdate during recess after taking the time to identify kids that she knew my daughter would clique with. I could not express my appreciation more, for the self-confidence that she was able to allow my daughter regain after the "new kid" feelings she struggled with. My kids absolutely LOVE this school, and therefore...so do I.

Posted November 07, 2011
This is a great school! My family is new to the area and we were really worried about how our children would like their new school. Being the minority in the school my children stood out however they never even realized that they were the minority because they were treated with welcoming, caring and open arms. Our children love this school! The first day our 1st grader came home he said "thank you mom and dad for finding this school for me, my teacher (Mr. Shuster) is the BEST! Our 6th grader came home talking about her new friends she met and how she likes her teacher (Ms. Liddle) as well, we were so happy for them. The academics my children are receiving at this school is far more advanced than the catholic school they previously attended. It's like getting a private school education in a public school. The teachers are amazing, they really care about the students. They are led by an awesome, very involved principle (Dr. Osbourne). He greets you and socialize with everyone at every function/event whether it's a PTO or school related affair. I can go on and on and on about how great Roslyn school is, we couldn't have picked a better school district! We LOVE this school!

Posted September 24, 2010
Went to back to school night last night and was so impressed with everything I saw. The atmosphere from the principal to my kids teachers tells me that they love everything about the school. Dr. Osborn seems to know the families and was so warm and friendly welcoming me to Roslyn. After last night's meeting I am comfortable in knowing my child is in good hands.

Posted June 09, 2010
Roslyn School is definitely moving n the right direction. there are many new and enthusiastic teachers starting who understand what kids need. the staff is frinedly and commited to doing the best it can for my child

Posted November 18, 2009
Roslyn is a great place for my children. The school is very safe and the staff is friendly and caring. Roslyn is like one of the schools that don't exist anymore. Some teachers and the principal seem to know every child by name. Many kids walk home from school with friends. All of my child's teachers have been so great and enthusisatic. Mrs. Lee even came over to my house for dinner! Where do you ever hear of that???? I have heard some teachers don't like the principals because they are involved in the classrooms and question what some teachers do. I never had any problems with them. Last year the school started a new tv program that has been on the news. There is no better place to send your kids. My kids love coming to school everyday. You can not ask for more!

Posted June 19, 2009
My oldest was in 11th grde and youngest was in 7th grade (with one in between) when we moved to the NP school district. Roslyn School rocked for my kids! Except for one teacher..everyone was so attentive to my kids needs!

Posted April 16, 2009
My daughter atteneded Roslyn elementry from K-6th grade. We had a wonderful experience there. The staff really cares about each and every one of the students. My daughter is now in the 10th grade but still volunteers there. And hopes one day to be a teacher at Roslyn. We sadly moved out of Roslyn's school area for our youngest children. And aren't as happy. So we plan on moving back just to attend Roslyn.

2565 Susquehanna St, Roslyn, PA  19001
Last modified Roslyn School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.