Saegertown El School 5

Posted July 14, 2008

Saegertown El School 0

Posted February 03, 2008
I feel as though the school could offer a bit more with reading help and after school tutoring for each child. Instead it seems as though the teachers keep passing kids that should be held back.

Saegertown El School 5

Posted September 18, 2006
I cannot say enough good things regarding Saegertown Elementary. Just over 1 year ago we were new in town. I was working, so my daughter started at Saegertown's preschool almost immediately. This was in July...she began kindergarten the very next month and I was so pleased that she transitioned so easily...thanks to the Child Development Center (the preschool). The teachers there are all quite warm and personable. My daughter has to hug everyone each time she leaves. Now, she is in first grade and is enjoying it thoroughly. There are 21 kids in her class, but so far, she seems to be getting individual attention as necessary; today she told me that her teacher had told her how proud she was of her hard work in writing. She beamed as she recounted this! That smile is the best evidence of a quality school with quality teachers!

Saegertown El School
18741 State Hwy 198, Saegertown, PA  16433
Last modified Saegertown El School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saegertown El School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.