Saxton-Liberty Gr School 0

Posted April 15, 2010
The kids are great, the teachers are great, the staff are great. Being a small school has its many benefits except one - funds aren't readily available. We need all the help we can get to help these wonderful kids, many of whom I look as my own, grow and succeed!

Saxton-Liberty Gr School 5

Posted November 10, 2005
This school is a very good school! They teach the kids everything they need to know. There is also alot of activities students can get into. Many parents help this school. They're in a thing called PTA. The PTA helps get money for the school to get things like computers, class supplies, money for programs, and other things. This school is also a completey bully free school. The kids at Saxton Liberty are very smart. If I was you i would want my kids to go to Saxton Liberty! I hope you think Saxton Liberty is a good school! Thanks!

Saxton-Liberty Gr School
1110 Mifflin St, Saxton, PA  16678
Last modified Saxton-Liberty Gr School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saxton-Liberty Gr School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top