K-5 & Ungraded
Scranton, PA

Mcnichols Plaza 4

Posted December 25, 2010
a familymember of mine goes to this school nd its very nice and clean and ect. but i do think it could use some walls!!

Mcnichols Plaza 0

Posted July 29, 2009
My daughter just completed her kindergarden year at the Plaza. I have 2 other children that have gone thru another elementary school in Scranton, and I wish I could have done it all over and sent them to the Plaza. My daughter's teacher was the best I have ever dealt with. I am a firm believer that the early years of school are going to set the stage for the rest of your school years. My daughter has a GREAT start!!! Thank you Mrs D. your the BEST!!!!

Mcnichols Plaza 4

Posted March 02, 2009

Mcnichols Plaza 3

Posted April 12, 2008

Mcnichols Plaza 5

Posted September 17, 2006
- a former student
I was a former student at McNichols Plaza and I can say that it was a very pleasant and enjoyable school to attend. I attended McNichols Plaza K-5 and I honestly loved it. My father, has been teaching at the McNichols Plaza for over 10 years now and he loves teaching at such a positive and wonderful school. The way I sum up McNichols Plaza is that it is a second home for many kids, including myself.

Mcnichols Plaza 5

Posted February 19, 2005
The result of McNichol's once being the only ESL school in the district, up until about two years ago, makes for a multi-cultural environment today. I believe this to be a positive effect on my son's educational experience. Mr. McCreary is an active principal with the student's best interest in mind. You can usually find him every morning greeting the children as they arrive at school. The teachers are great. They are effective creative concerned and unwilling to ever give up on any child. They are educators who care about the quality of learning. The school offers extracurricular activities throughout the year along with events such as, Meet the Friends Night, Bingo, and other positive activities. The P.T.A. is always committed to being progressively active and responsible for most of the events mentioned above. The building is probably the most modern structured elementary school in the district.

Mcnichols Plaza
1111 South Irving Ave, Scranton, PA  18505
Last modified Mcnichols Plaza is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mcnichols Plaza Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top