Posted March 30, 2014
amazing school with dedicated, awesome teachers! Enrolling my children into Faith Christian was the best decision we ever made!

Faith Christian Academy 4

Posted March 30, 2014
Faith Christian Academy is an awesome school. I had the privilege to go there personally 7th-12th grade. It truly feels like you are a part of family. The teachers always have time for you and you can get great one on one attention. God is doing great/big things in the school and I am so blessed to have been a part of it!

Posted March 28, 2014
Faith Christian Academy is an amazing school. I love that my children are treated like family. The school is smaller then most in the area but that is a huge benefit if you are looking for more one on one instruction. My daughter started at Faith in preschool. She is now 11 years old. Her teachers from day one also took time to treat her like an individual and loved her as if she was a family member. The school is academic, full of team spirit, and each child is treated with respect. I would highly recommend Faith Christian Academy to anyone looking for a change that would positively impact your child.

Faith Christian Academy 1

Posted January 10, 2014
Worst sportsmanship I've ever seen. Terrible example of Jesus. Go to other schools! Meanest most vulgar language used

Posted March 09, 2007

Faith Christian Academy 4

Posted February 07, 2006
My child is in the Pre k class. He loves it.He does not have a music class nor does he have sports. The teacher is great. I always know whats going on in class.

Faith Christian Academy
700 North Main Street, Sellersville, PA  18960
Last modified Faith Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Faith Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.