Posted April 02, 2010
I have a child that is graduating from Sharon High this year. She has been in the Sharon School District since kindergarten and her education has been very good. I have been involved in the parent organizations for each extracurricullar activity that she was in and I have found the administration very supportive and helpful. Most teachers are great and more than willing to help a student that needs it. It is a good school district and if I thought there was any problem with it my child would not have been a student there for 13 years (K - 12).

Posted February 06, 2010

Posted February 05, 2010
I went to sharon for 3/4 of my life i liked it there tecahers were boss. And sports were amazing go tigers!! and mr davis is a boss

Posted March 28, 2008
The Sharon School District is tremendous. I graduated in 2007 and am extremely please with the education that I received while I was there. I attend a larger university and I do not find any problems competing with other students at my school. Sharon prepared me extremely well for the real world. The teachers in the building are excellent and some of the best I've ever seen. No school is perfect, so yes, the district has its flaws but every district does. I cherish the memories and education I received from Sharon and I believe that most other students and alumni do as well. It truly is a great district to send a child.

Sharon Middle School/High School 1

Posted March 23, 2008

Sharon Middle School/High School 3

Posted January 17, 2008
I go to this school. The teachers are the best and will help you reach your goals. The one thing i don't like is that they let the 'bad kids' rule the school. takes a strong good persong to ake it in ss. go tigers!

Posted November 24, 2007
I know that the numbers don't show it today, but I graduated in 2001 and I feel that I got an EXCELLENT education. I was able to go to a competitive university and I am doing very well in my career. I don't think that this would have been possible if Sharon was such a 'horrible' school. It wasn't perfect, but you get out of school what you put into it and parents need to start taking responsibility for their children, rather than leaving it to the school district.

Posted June 02, 2007
Although not the 'best' school, Sharon High School is making the most of the limited resources it has to improve the lives of children otherwise left to their own demise.

Posted March 16, 2007

Posted December 09, 2006

Sharon Middle School/High School
1129 E State St, Sharon, PA  16146
Last modified Sharon Middle School/High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12
Sharon Middle School/High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top