Shenango Valley Faith Academy 1

Posted July 23, 2014
I looked into this school for my child and found out that the teachers are not state certified. Also saw a red flag when I looked into other Christian schools in Mercer County and they were full, yet this school only had 6 children. They have the same teacher for children ages kindergarten to at least middle school to possibly high school. It makes me wonder most students do not return year after year? No extra curricular activities, music lessons or even a gym teacher, Not a very well rounded educational experience.

Shenango Valley Faith Academy 5

Posted August 11, 2013
The teachers of this school truly care for each and every student. They work hard to meet each student's individual needs.

Shenango Valley Faith Academy 5

Posted November 15, 2008
I can't say enough great things about this school. The teachers are attentive to all students My daughter loves going to school. They really care about the children. I can't wait to send my Son next year when he enters grade K.

Shenango Valley Faith Academy 0

Posted May 19, 2008
Great school. Non-traditional environment. Christ-centered, individualized curriculum.

Shenango Valley Faith Academy 0

Posted May 18, 2008
Excellent non-traditional Christ-centered school. Low student to teacher ratio. Individualized curriculum and instruction.

Shenango Valley Faith Academy
192 North Oakland Avenue, Sharon, PA  16146
Last modified Shenango Valley Faith Academy is a Private school that serves grades 1-12
Shenango Valley Faith Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top