Shillington, PA

Intermediate School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
I love Governor Mifflin Int School mostly because the teachers are all knowledgeable on up to the minute teaching practices. And the enviornment of the school is that of kindness and positivity.

Intermediate School 4

Posted June 29, 2005

Intermediate School 4

Posted June 02, 2005

Intermediate School 5

Posted April 22, 2004
I think GMIS is a wonderful school just recentliy they added slushies to our lunch menu. Plus we have a high athletic in Swimming we were undeafeted the whole season. Yes I'm only a sixth grade and all how are reading this are probably thinking why is a sixth grader telling you what it is like at my school. The reason I'm writing this is becuase of all the nagative things that were already said. This my opion of GMIS

Intermediate School 3

Posted August 27, 2003
This is a very well taken care of school district. But I must say there is to much thrown on our kids now and days. Especially with assignments , homeworks,etc...And to much for parents when we have enough to do as parents. We DO NOT get paid to teach our kids nor spend hours with kids homeworks and special projects. I'm sorry but other schools are not like this, I must say. Teachers are the teachers NOT Parents.

Intermediate School
600 Governor Dr, Shillington, PA  19607
Last modified Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top