Bad
Good

I have a kindergatener and a 1st grader. I am so happy about being in this school district. We moved from another school district where I had to have them in private school (which was not as what I hoped). They are both gaining so much confidence. My daughter struggled with reading and she is doing AMAZING !!! My son is doing great too. We are moving the end of the school year and the only thing I will miss in PA is this school district !!! Im searching for the best school districts in florida and they are having a hard time topping Cornwall Terrace !!!

This school is amazing!!! The teachers and the Principle truly care about the kids there. We moved from Ohio a year ago. We moved from Ohio a year ago. After 3yrs in Ohio we were still trying to get my son his 504. Once we moved here, his 504 was approved by the end of his first year here. This school is a truly a blessing.

Great school, nice and competent teachers. Needs a language program beginning in K and moving up with the kids as they progress. Not German. German is dead internationally and not of any help in the world today or in the future. Spanish, Asian languages, Arabic, Chinese...all of which would be good choices.

Last modified Cornwall Terrace El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.