Sinking Spring, PA

Posted November 29, 2011
I have a kindergatener and a 1st grader. I am so happy about being in this school district. We moved from another school district where I had to have them in private school (which was not as what I hoped). They are both gaining so much confidence. My daughter struggled with reading and she is doing AMAZING !!! My son is doing great too. We are moving the end of the school year and the only thing I will miss in PA is this school district !!! Im searching for the best school districts in florida and they are having a hard time topping Cornwall Terrace !!!

Posted September 12, 2011
This school is amazing!!! The teachers and the Principle truly care about the kids there. We moved from Ohio a year ago. We moved from Ohio a year ago. After 3yrs in Ohio we were still trying to get my son his 504. Once we moved here, his 504 was approved by the end of his first year here. This school is a truly a blessing.

Posted January 27, 2009
Great school, nice and competent teachers. Needs a language program beginning in K and moving up with the kids as they progress. Not German. German is dead internationally and not of any help in the world today or in the future. Spanish, Asian languages, Arabic, Chinese...all of which would be good choices.

Cornwall Terrace El School 4

Posted February 09, 2006
Great School! String instrument instruction in 3rd grade, great Art program, great teachers! Super Principal. Gifted Program, and Special Education programs are good Missing: World Language

Posted October 24, 2005
We are new to the school district with a gifted child. I am very happy with the results so far. Teachers were very welcoming and helpful to my child. He joined student counsel, band and is playing intramurals. The school is great about giving homework on a regular basis and consistant when the student has problems. I also hear that the sports programs in this district are wonderful.

Posted February 17, 2005
Cornwall Terrace Elementary has been a real find for my son! This school is filled with people with positive attitudes from the office personal to the principal, everyone is positive. My son's teacher is great about positive feedback and encouraging kindness among the students. The Principal knows the children by name and really cares about each child. This is evident when he greets the kids in the hallway. The school sends home extra curricular activities within an appropriate timeframe. This school is a great atmosphere for kids of all abilities!

Cornwall Terrace El School
3100 Iroquois Ave, Sinking Spring, PA  19608
Last modified Cornwall Terrace El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cornwall Terrace El School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top