Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

All over the school there are posters about bullying. However, bullying runs rampant and they don't seem to give a darn. I am pulling my child out - no more!! I have never seen such a school where they allow children to behave like animals.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

How can teachers be effective when they are teaching to the test (PSSAs)? Answer is - they don't!

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Integrity isn't learning how NOT to caught! That's what this school teaches and the kids act accordingly.

I am a student who went through Southern and can tell you personally that I did like this school. However, Southern Middle School is put up on a pedestal. When I went there (3-4 years ago) there were rats in the stairwell and Dr. B. was way too rough on some students. I'm not speaking out of rage on Dr. B. because I was never sent but I can say he was rough on minor incidents. Anyway, the teachers are extremely nice and flexible to most-all students.

I choose Wilson Southern Junior High than any other school in the USA. The students and teachers are very friendly, and I have no problem with that what so ever. I'd tried other schools throughout the U.S. and Canada, but some don't agree with me.

It's a great school! I use to go to wilson only 1 year but it was the best year of my school life. It's a school with a lot of wonderful teachers and a good curriculum. I definitely recommend going to this school.

Our school has great teachers! They teach above and beyond. Look at our ossa scores..there great! We work very hard at school and we are rated one of the top schools in berks county. Go Wilson! I'm a proud student to go to wilson :)

Last modified Wilson Southern Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.