Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Wilson Southern Middle School 1

Posted May 10, 2016
All over the school there are posters about bullying. However, bullying runs rampant and they don't seem to give a darn. I am pulling my child out - no more!! I have never seen such a school where they allow children to behave like animals.

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted May 10, 2016
How can teachers be effective when they are teaching to the test (PSSAs)? Answer is - they don't!

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted May 10, 2016
Integrity isn't learning how NOT to caught! That's what this school teaches and the kids act accordingly.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted January 13, 2016
Mrs Zep is amazing, kind, her class if very laid back and always gives extensions except if you always fool around during clase.

Wilson Southern Middle School 4

Posted March 17, 2015
I am a student who went through Southern and can tell you personally that I did like this school. However, Southern Middle School is put up on a pedestal. When I went there (3-4 years ago) there were rats in the stairwell and Dr. B. was way too rough on some students. I'm not speaking out of rage on Dr. B. because I was never sent but I can say he was rough on minor incidents. Anyway, the teachers are extremely nice and flexible to most-all students.

Posted December 03, 2012
I choose Wilson Southern Junior High than any other school in the USA. The students and teachers are very friendly, and I have no problem with that what so ever. I'd tried other schools throughout the U.S. and Canada, but some don't agree with me.

Posted July 25, 2012
It's a great school! I use to go to wilson only 1 year but it was the best year of my school life. It's a school with a lot of wonderful teachers and a good curriculum. I definitely recommend going to this school.

Posted April 17, 2011
Our school has great teachers! They teach above and beyond. Look at our ossa scores..there great! We work very hard at school and we are rated one of the top schools in berks county. Go Wilson! I'm a proud student to go to wilson :)

3100 Iroquois Ave, Sinking Spring, PA  19608
Last modified Wilson Southern Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.