6-8 & Ungraded
Sinking Spring, PA

Wilson Southern Middle School 4

Posted March 17, 2015
I am a student who went through Southern and can tell you personally that I did like this school. However, Southern Middle School is put up on a pedestal. When I went there (3-4 years ago) there were rats in the stairwell and Dr. B. was way too rough on some students. I'm not speaking out of rage on Dr. B. because I was never sent but I can say he was rough on minor incidents. Anyway, the teachers are extremely nice and flexible to most-all students.

Posted December 03, 2012
I choose Wilson Southern Junior High than any other school in the USA. The students and teachers are very friendly, and I have no problem with that what so ever. I'd tried other schools throughout the U.S. and Canada, but some don't agree with me.

Posted July 25, 2012
It's a great school! I use to go to wilson only 1 year but it was the best year of my school life. It's a school with a lot of wonderful teachers and a good curriculum. I definitely recommend going to this school.

Posted April 17, 2011
Our school has great teachers! They teach above and beyond. Look at our ossa scores..there great! We work very hard at school and we are rated one of the top schools in berks county. Go Wilson! I'm a proud student to go to wilson :)

Wilson Southern Middle School
3100 Iroquois Ave, Sinking Spring, PA  19608
Last modified Wilson Southern Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilson Southern Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top