Sinking Spring, PA

Berks County Montessori Country Day School 5

Posted May 16, 2011
This is one of the best schools in Pennsylvania. The teachers and aids are great. The facilities are super. Three of our grandchildren went to this school.

Posted September 27, 2010
Great system, great teachers...kids are well-adapted and enjoy the environment, while learning at their development

Posted October 22, 2009
My children have been both preschoolers and elementary students at MCDS. They have grown academically and emotionally in an environment that honors their individual abilities and needs. The school works with the parents and the kids to create educational plans that make sense for each individual child. My kids love this school, and so do we.

Posted August 18, 2009
MCDS Rocks! Both my children have attended from birth on up. The toddler and pre school programs are tailored to fit the individual child. I could not think of any other place where my children could go and grow as individuals with unique practical learning experiences.

Posted May 29, 2009
Both my daughters attend MCDS. We absolutely love the school. The teachers and staff are great.

Posted May 26, 2009
My kids love it really hands on!!!!!!!!!!!!

Berks County Montessori Country Day School
53 Vermont Road, Sinking Spring, PA  19608
Last modified Berks County Montessori Country Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Berks County Montessori Country Day School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top