Sinking Spring, PA

Posted July 26, 2012
My children and I love Green Valley. The school has a friendly atmosphere and parents are encouraged to join the Home School Association and/or become Watchdog Dads. We think it is great that the school involves parents, especially fathers, so much. My kids have had wonderful and loving teachers in grades K-2. I have seen the quality of the teaching and the caring nature of the faculty firsthand. My kids love going to school every day and have learned a tremendous amount. I am often amazed by the things my kids share at the dinner table! They are able to discuss things in a way that their older cousins who attend school in another local district cannot. I am pleased that my children are happy, thriving, and excited to learn. We cannot wait for school to start in August!

Posted July 11, 2012
My son has loved his teachers and I'm confident that he is getting the best education.

Posted March 10, 2012
We moved so our daughter could go to this school. We couldn't be happier. The two teachers she has had so far are awesome. She is so far advanced in reading and math than her cousins that are the same age or a year older. My daughter loves going to school here and would go on the weekends if she could.

Posted February 10, 2011
I am very impressed with this school. My daughter started kindergarten this year, she is reading, and knows the value of coins. The principal is always around and involved. My daughter speaks of how she filled someones bucket everyday. Im pleased with her learning achievements at Green Valley. Also the school won a $10,000 Environmental Education Award. Being green is important and something the school takes very seriously. Good job!

Green Valley El School 0

Posted November 19, 2009
my husband and i continue to feel extremely fortunate that our daughter is a student at green valley. the school is exceptional! wonderful, nurturing teachers give this public school a 'private school feel' and the principal is dynamic, approachable, and has boundless energy. everytime i enter the school building, i am amazed at the 'buzz' of positive energy in the school. we love green valley!!!

Posted September 12, 2008
This is the best school my kid has ever been to. The teachers are excellent. The Principal is AWSOME

Green Valley El School 1

Posted June 23, 2008

Posted June 16, 2008

Posted December 12, 2007

Green Valley El School
270 Green Valley Rd, Sinking Spring, PA  19608
Last modified Green Valley El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Green Valley El School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top