7-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted March 19, 2015
Im an adult now but went when I was 15 it was really hard at first but eventually that becomes a way of life I'm proud I went there because it straightened me out and made me a better person and I highly recommend it to any one and if my kids act up I've done told them I'm sending them there keep up the work you all

Posted July 24, 2010
My son has been in the PA Leadership Charter School for two years. We signed up originally because we own our own business and work late hours. It really suits our lifestyle. I considered private school because I wanted an alternative to regular public school, but don't feel that a better education should cost a fortune. There are activities at the Pittsburgh office which allow him to not only interact with kids his age but a little older and younger. It mixes well and I feel that is more true to life than only being with people your age. Maybe when he's older he'll want to do something different, but it's working out well for us now and we couldn't be happier.

Posted January 13, 2010
I am a past client from ldp and i think that it is a great school and a great program! thankyou for helping so much.

Abraxas Leadership Development Program
Po Box 354, South Mountain, PA  17261
Last modified Abraxas Leadership Development Program is a Private school that serves grades 7-12
Abraxas Leadership Development Program Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top