Southampton, PA

Our Lady Of Good Counsel School 5

Posted September 28, 2013
I have three children enrolled in OLGC for the past few years and have had nothing but exceptional teachers and experiences with the school. The communication between staff and parents has greatly improved each year of our enrollment. My children are very happy and our family has found a "home" within the school community. I highly recommend this school for anyone who wants a small school with big results.

Our Lady Of Good Counsel School 5

Posted September 18, 2012
An excellent Catholic school in the suburbs of Philadelphia. My daughter has loved the preschool program and teachers. The school has a great community of parents and educators For being a small school they have state of the art classrooms with technology, offer 3 languages, art, music program, gym, a science lab and media center. The population of students learns catholic moral values and are some of the nicest pre-school through 8th graders I've met. The students I've talked to are happy at OLGC and love the school.

Our Lady Of Good Counsel School 4

Posted May 09, 2012
If you are looking for a catholic education..this is the cream of the crop. The staff from top to bottom are phenomenal and caring. Every person/family is an individual and have their personal needs met. The principal door is literally always open; I see him everywhere around school and all the kids know him. I volunteer as the nurse and library aide so I have a unique opportunity to see a lot. The nursing office is staffed by the school district two days a week and family members that are registered nurses work in the office the other three days. I don't know if there are ANY other catholic schools that have 5 days a week of nursing! My daughter is only in kindergarten; but so far I think this school is the tops in catholic education. I interviewed many schools around and chose this school even though it was 20 minutes from home!

Our Lady Of Good Counsel School 0

Posted March 04, 2010
My children have received the the most advanced and aggressive education that I have ever seen. However, communication via PIE is limited to weekly updates. The use of online tools is helping to mitigate this, but it needs to be capitalized upon.

Our Lady Of Good Counsel School 0

Posted January 21, 2010
The Pr-k program is the best. The teachers are great .

Our Lady Of Good Counsel School 1

Posted April 08, 2006

Our Lady Of Good Counsel School 2

Posted August 26, 2003
There is not very good communication from the school office and principal to parents. Most cases there is no communication at all. Things and issues of importance are usually found out through the rummor mill. Also always seems like the same parents get the call about volunteering no matter how many other parents try to help out.

Our Lady Of Good Counsel School
611 Knowles Avenue, Southampton, PA  18966
Last modified Our Lady Of Good Counsel School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Of Good Counsel School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top