Steelton, PA

Steelton-Highspire El School 1

Posted February 17, 2013
This is the absolutely worst school, ever. Teachers do not return phone calls, the books for "100 Book Challenge" have no words, this school is a joke. Things my daughter learned in kindergarten were repeated in 2nd grade. I'm selling my home to move to a better school district. Not to mention school taxes are outrageous.

Steelton-Highspire El School 1

Posted March 23, 2011
this school is terrible,, the teachers don't care about the students and are disrespectful, and don't teach well.

Posted March 23, 2010
This school has grown by leaps and bounds over the last two years. It has a beautiful, brand new building. The teachers and administrators are caring and loving. Students are excited about learning.

Posted March 12, 2010
I don't like the school at all,my child does there she's a straight a student.they don't have control on bullying and they don't have good teaching skills at all.I'm looking for another school for my child.

Swatara St and Reynders Ave, Steelton, PA  17113
Last modified Steelton-Highspire El School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Steelton-Highspire El School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top