Steelton, PA

Posted November 30, 2010
My daughter goes to the preschool program at Prince of Peace and I must say that this school is amazing, It is so Amazing that I 2 children that attend public school now and that I am tranferring to Prince of Peace next year.I look forward to the years to come.

Posted September 02, 2008

Posted April 05, 2007
My daughter goes to POP and I cannot say enough of wonderful things!! From the teachers to the student body, it is a wonderful place to send you child. The education is fantastic and the one on one attention speaks volumes!

Posted June 15, 2004
I have three children attending Prince of Peace and I am extremely pleased. It is a small school which permits the teachers to know all the students. This also permits the children to interact with different ages.The younger children benefit from the older and the older students help and work with the younger children, under supervision. The Teachers CARE about the children. They are willing to help students after school and are willing to help with after school activities and events. The children are taught manners and respect for each other and their elders.

Posted May 04, 2004
- a former student
My grandaughter is in Kindergarten and has had so many positive experiences at Prince of Peace this year. My 3 children attended there as St. John Neumann and I even attended there as Biship Neumann. It is a community school where classes are small and each teacher knows the children personally. I am glad my grandaughter goes to a school were academics are important and the teachers have time to give to each student.

Prince of Peace School 4

Posted September 15, 2003
Prince of Peace is an excellent school when it comes to academics. Small classes give the children just what they need when they need it. No one is ever too busy to help at any time. I choose this school over any other school in the area.

Prince of Peace School 3

Posted August 27, 2003

Posted August 26, 2003
My son has been going to Prince Of Peace since he was in Kindergarten. I couldn't imagine my child attending any other school. Not only is he getting the best education, the school is ran to perfection. The kids are made to respect each other as well as the parents/people that come into the building. You would never go there and see kids in the halls acting up. The school is run like a school should be run.

Prince of Peace School