Stoneboro, PA

Oakview El School 5

Posted June 04, 2010
The reviewer from 2007 has an axe to grind. As a parent/volunteer, I have never been turned away from an event -- or from the school during the regular school day. There is not a subpar teacher in the place! All the teachers (Yes, all. I have taken the time to meet them.) genuinely love the students and are committed to their future success. I am a little saddened that the principal is retiring, but I have full confidence in her replacement. The superintendent is a man of integrity and is definitely leading in the right direction.

Oakview El School 4

Posted August 20, 2008
This last review is not true at all! Oakview is a very good public school. We are always going to activities that the teachers and students have. I have a third grader and a kindergartner in Oakview and they are very smart little girls. We always get letters sent home letting us know what is going on. And Oakview is very high on education levels to get your child ready for the future. I would recommend the Lakeview/Oakview school district to anyone that has high quality education in mind.

Oakview El School 5

Posted November 30, 2007

Oakview El School 1

Posted January 28, 2007

Oakview El School 1

Posted January 18, 2007
All they like to do is drill math, and leave all other subjects to parents to teach. Also parent are never involded in scool , basicly we feel they don't want us in the school. They never do plays, musicals, or any fun stuff at all.

Oakview El School
1387 School Rd, Stoneboro, PA  16153
Last modified Oakview El School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oakview El School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top