Three Springs, PA

Spring Farms El School 5

Posted January 07, 2009
I will have to say the teachers at this school are well vested in the education of the students. I am a graduate of of Southern and hold a post graduate degree. I have worked as a professional with many school districts as well as Southern in the past. While the District does not offer the variety of large schools; it does have a quality that extends from the teachers to the support stalf. I find the teachers take the time to deal with the individual student as a whole in their world. Parents need to have more support and involvement with the education of children. Do not ask the school district to substitute for one's role as a parent, become involved! I learned creative thinking within my elementary education, from Mrs Park and Houck, a quality in teachers at this school today. Thank you

Spring Farms El School
12075 Old Plank Rd, Three Springs, PA  17264
Last modified Spring Farms El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spring Farms El School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top