PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

As a previous Alum and parent to children who currently attend, I can't ask for a better school. Everyone is very friendly, there is such strong parent involvement, and teachers are very communicative and responsive to inquiries. It has so much more to offer then when I went there and I think that is fantastic. It shows that they continue to grow and change with the times. I enjoy watching my kids build their friendships with their classmates, as well as we with other parents. Plus you can't beat their social functions/fundraisers! Lastly, I love how the Pastor is all about growing the school and bringing the community together. He is definitely from a different/younger generation and is so much more approachable and engaging than previous ones. Also you can't help love his dog!

CONTINUED REVIEW: Please, know what you're about to put your child through and pick a different school. If you're in this parish you're in the same public school system as my sisters and its fantastic! Consider a different option. I already love my unborn children too much to send them to any Catholic gradeschool, especially St. Andrew's school. -Submitted by alum

CONTINUED REVIEW: This school was downright terrible! I graduated from this school in 2010 and have vowed to not let another person enter that school without knowing exactly what they are getting into. I have a large family, all raised in a Catholic setting, all five of my younger sister had to transfer out of the school due to bullying, lack of teacher ability, and many more. I'll start with bullying, yes all children have experienced bullies, unless of course they are the bully, but this is different. I'll give an example of what my sister had to endure; she went to the bathroom, four girls, three who she thought to be her friend and one known bully, followed her in there. She went into a stall and they proceeded to talk about how weird, disgusting and unusual she was.

School was not good for my child. Teacher yelled most of the time. Seemed like they were not trained. More emphasis on religion than academics. My child learned more at home than in the classroom. Parent association was very active, but if you are not a part of the parish, then forget about it. School made you feel like an outsider paying higher tuition and getting treated less than favorable to others that are associated with the church.

St. Andrew's provides a safe and secure learning enviroment for my daughter. She is doing exceptionally well and loves her new school.

Last modified St. Andrew School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8