Verona, PA

St Joseph School- Verona

Posted November 21, 2009
what an amazing school! My two childrenatend and they could not be happier. Their education is top notch and their spiritual development is the same. The teachers and staff are always there to help and support the school. I am truely blessed to have such quality education for my children

St Joseph School- Verona 5

Posted March 16, 2005
My 4th grade, 10 yr. old daughter has been attending St. Joseph School since Kindergarten and I could not be happier with her academic success as well as her spiritual development. The students standardized test scores continually exceed the national average. The teachers are fantastic and carring, the secretaries are wonderful, the pricipal makes it a priority to be involved and understanding to the students as well as parents needs and concerns and the pastor is very caring. The Athletic Program is very successful. The Music program is offered to students 4th - 8th grade and the music teacher is wonderful. Most parents are involved is some capacity, as am I because it is such a joy to be a part of my childs educational experience.

St Joseph School- Verona
825 2nd Street, Verona, PA  15147
Last modified St Joseph School- Verona is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Joseph School- Verona Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top