Wallingford, PA

Posted February 22, 2013
We moved to Wallingford from Philadelphia for the school system and we made the best choice. The principal is incredible, she knows every single child almost immediately, and recognizes parents within the first week. She is incredibly dedicated to the children, as are the teachers. My son loves this school so much and looks forward to school every day! There are great after school programs as well. I cannot say enough great things about the school.

Posted September 07, 2011
For 48 years the children in my family have gone to WES. It is by far one of the BEST elementary schools around. I remember my first day of kindergarten(when it was still in Wes),and how excited I was to walk into my classroom and see all the letters of the alphabet up around the room! My child also went there and had the most AMAZING second grade teacher. She was the stellar educator my child needed to open him to the possibility that school could also be fun! He NEVER wanted to miss a day. I would recommend WES as the perfect nurturing environment for young, curious minds. The ability of the teachers is remarkable. It is a wonderful place to learn about diversity as well.

Posted September 10, 2010
Dedicated and enthousiastic teachers combined with talented and well rounded students make WES a very special place. The principal is exceptional!

Wallingford El School

Posted April 29, 2010
Great school. Well run by the administration. Very focused on the children. Great teachers and principal.

Posted August 26, 2003
As a former student of WES, as we like to call it, I would have to say it has prepared me in ways I would never have imagined. Teachers there really make you feel at home. With the visual math program, it's much, much easier to understand math. I cannot tell you how much this school has made me the person I am today.

Wallingford El School
20 South Providence Rd, Wallingford, PA  19086
Last modified Wallingford El School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wallingford El School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top