Posted September 03, 2014
I had one daughter go through the Wallingford Swarthmmore School district and she is now a 2nd year college student. I also have a middle school-er. We have been generally pleased with the district and level of education as a whole. I feel that great school are a product of a great neighborhood and parents who are engaged in their child's learning. My second child is having a completely different time in SHMS than the first child. the new school building is wonderful but school renovations or lack there of had no bearing on the great education the kids received years ago, it is really great teachers and a wonderful community that makes great schools. So glad we live here and are a part of the WSSD community

Posted October 10, 2011
I am so pleased withthe education that my daughter is getting at SHMS. The classes are diverse, and I really feel taht she is being challenged in many different ways by the curiculum. The music and foreign language programs are great. The extracurriculars are amazing and really allow the chidlren to explore different options of what they might like to pursue. Amazing school. I recommend.

Posted July 17, 2011
The teachers are committed and dedicated to providing an solid education for our children, in a safe and respectful environment where children are given opportunities to excel.

Strath Haven Middle School 4

Posted March 23, 2010

Posted March 22, 2010
i go to this school and i love it. It is everything you could ever imangine a school could be. The teachers are great we learn TON and we have fun with all the extracurricular activities we have.

Posted November 25, 2009
I just moved here to Wallingford, PA and I think that Strath Haven Middle School is really nice! Education wise and teacher wise!

Posted August 14, 2009
im in the middle of moving out of state and will not be returning to Strath Haven which will be a shame concidering that Strath Haven isthe best thing thats happened to me.the 6th grade teachers do there best to make you exell in all you do. they encourage you to move forward and not give up. The dean and principal are amazing at there job. As for the students, they are welcoming, and like i did, students will make friends that will last forever. no one fells left out. and if you do, a teacherwill take help if you ask. in the year of 6th grade, i have excelled to advanced math and reading when i was origiallly in normal. i wish that I could stay another year to see what that tastes like. written by a sixth grader.

Posted February 16, 2009
I am an eighth grader at Strath haven and love it. The students are friendly and eager to partcipate in class discussions, plus the sports, music, and arts programs are great. Strath Haven makes me feel safe and welcome.

Posted January 15, 2009
This school is great, if you are a new student you get to have new student breakfasts, (that get you out of class), and make you feel more welcome. The 6th grade dean and principal are nice and always there to help you. This school has done nothing short of great for me as a student.

Posted December 19, 2008
I love the school. The help for LD children is superb, the teachers are excellent and compassionate, and we are kept constantly informed about our child's progress/problems. My child went to Benchmark before, and I must say I am sorry I did not send her to public school much earlier.

Strath Haven Middle School
200 South Providence Rd, Wallingford, PA  19086
Last modified Strath Haven Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Strath Haven Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top