Strath Haven High School 4

Posted January 22, 2014
I would recommend Strath Haven to any student who likes to be challenged. There is not a lot of bullying in this school! :)

Posted January 18, 2013
This is my second year here in the district--I am a junior--being as I am a transfer student. My experience so far has been phenomenal. I have been more involved in not only extracurricular activities, but with teacher-students relations, classroom discussions, sport activities--that I am not involved in, I I just have a greater sense of school pride--and the list goes on. I love my teachers, and although my classes may sometimes be a little more challenging than my recent classes in my hometown's school, I excel completely due to the help I receive from my teachers, and the will to carry on Strath Haven's great legacy. Transferring to this district was the best decision my family and I had could have possibly made, and I feel that I have a better chance at furthering my education in a 4-year college. Nothing but positive things to say about this school. Side note; we have the best faculty, administration, and principal in all of Delco!

Strath Haven High School 2

Posted July 09, 2012
Once a good school with great teachers, now a place with lots of behavior problems, teachers who look for the easy way out, not supportive of students especially ld students.

Posted August 24, 2011
As a recent graduate of this school, I can say that it was one of the most pleasurable experiences of my life. The education quality tops the charts, the teachers are wonderful and the student body is diverse and friendly. The knowledge I learned here helped me a lot with my SATs and allowed me to get into the college of my choosing. There are just so many good things to say about this school; in short, 10/10. TL;DR This school is awesome. 10/10.

Strath Haven High School 0

Posted March 12, 2010
Daughter graduating in June after 12 years in WSSD. She leaves having been educated as if she were already in college her 4 years at Strath Haven High. The extra curricular activities are numerous and diverse. The sports are top notch. The famous marching band has over 420 kids in it--1/3 of the school so that says something about how much the students love the activiities they are offered. Diversity is welcomed. The teachers are caring / responsive. The principal leadership is exemplary. Yes there can be some sections of the district that get heard slightly more than other areas in the district but I think you have that everywhere and have to adjust and learn how to be heard as a parent. A student rated this only 4 stars in parental involvement.I must disagree. It's 5 stars and part of WSSD's success.

Posted October 18, 2009

Posted October 03, 2009
I feel like my son is getting a great education and will be ready for college when he graduates.

Posted April 29, 2009

Posted February 16, 2009
Were you proud to say I went to 'your school' ? Well I can after attending the WSSD and even more so to have the ability to be sending my son there too. The previous reviews say it all, there is not much more you could ask of a public school system.

Posted January 22, 2009

Strath Haven High School
205 South Providence Rd, Wallingford, PA  19086
Last modified Strath Haven High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Strath Haven High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top