Warminster, PA

Nativity of Our Lord School 1

Posted November 23, 2014
One of my biggest regrets as a parent is sending my child to this school. The teachers are frequently cruel and enjoy humiliating students. Unfair punishment and shaming are frequent tactics used by teachers and faculty. Student-on-student bullying is not handled well at all and is brushed off as "kids just being kids". I will never recommend sending your child to Nativity of Our Lord and will always warn against it.

Posted October 31, 2012
This past summer our family had a very personal loss. The support my son and our whole family have received from the Faculty, Staff, Student Body and Parents has been amazing. Not only is your child receiving a faith-based education, but they see that faith put into action. When attending Nativity you are part of a family that truly cares about each other. Everyone has reached out to both my son who is a current student, and my daughter who is an alumna, and tried to help in a variety of ways. All these expressions of love and concern, whether it s a simple smile or someone going out of their way to give a ride, are what makes this school special. You are a member of a truly caring community. Obviously, as with life, no school is perfect and you must find the right fit for your child, but I highly recommend that you consider Nativity of Our Lord.

Posted July 01, 2012
I attended Nativity from kindergarten until fifth grade and I loved it. I left for a brief period in fourth grade, and had to go back until the end of fifth because the public elementary schools were too far behind and I'd have to wait until I could be put into more advanced classes. Nativity definitely needs a little love and a new gym would be nice, but the teachers and faculty are absolutely wonderful and I hope I can one day send my daughter there.

Nativity of Our Lord School 2

Posted September 12, 2011
I am in 8th grade now and am glad that I am not coming back to this school- it was HORRIBLE the LAST TWO YEARS. I went to this school from Kindergarden to seventh grade. Most of my teachers last year took no action to troubles I had, and didn't teach good. My classmates were not really my friends and always ignored me. There were some up and downs for this school from my experience. 1-5th grade was great for me. I also learned much about my faith. Now, from 6-7th grade, I started to notice that the lack of teaching was on display more and more, and the students started getting more bitter. I ended up not going back for my last year and going to another school because I wanted to learn better from more experienced teachers and meet new friends who are not stuck up and arrogant. The last thing I would like to talk about, which is another reason why I left, is the lack of upgrade to the school. Most of the rooms are not air conditioned- I couldn't concentrate in the end of the last 3 months of school because it was so hot and I was sweating alot. Another thing that this school needs is a gym. If it rains, you have to go DOWNSTAIRS into the LUNCHROOM to do gym! Nativity is a joke.

Nativity of Our Lord School 3

Posted May 01, 2011
I attended this school many years ago. I cannot tell you how happy I am to finally see some changes and improvements at Nativity. With the rise in tuition costs and population decline throughout catholic schools, Nativity was bound to follow suit had some changes not taken place. As a former student and now parent, I can attest many of the same policies, attitudes and environment had not changed over 15-20 years. The school needed a new administrator. Parents needed to feel comfortable in working WITH the administrator. And the school needed to keep up with the changes and advancements in education. It is evident the new principal noticed a need for these changes as well. It is nice to see children actually smiling at Nativity.

Nativity of Our Lord School 5

Posted September 22, 2010
This is a wonderful school that is faith-based. It has an outstanding faculty and an amazing hands-on science program called "Lab Learner". The School just began the "First in Math" program. It also offers a foreign language and a band program.

Posted March 20, 2006

Nativity of Our Lord School
585 W Sreet Rd, Warminster, PA  18974
Last modified Nativity of Our Lord School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Nativity of Our Lord School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top