Warminster, PA

Mcdonald El School 5

Posted October 10, 2014
Amazing school! I loved this school so much when I was a kid! The teachers were all so amazing and loving!

Mcdonald El School 4

Posted September 10, 2013
I am happy with the direction the school is going, I feel my son gets a great education because the teachers really care about the children. I feel the school does promote community involvement. I feel the students have a lot offered to them through the school and that there is always someone willing to help you at any time,

Mcdonald El School 2

Posted September 02, 2010
my chilldren attended (the last one left in 1990) It has really gone down hill since then. We use to have a large number of gifted students, now only a handfull The school is now populated with ESL kids and other low performers. test scores are down.If you are considering moving to Warminster I would advise looking at Hatboro-Horsham, Central Bucks or any other district. Centennial is not much better than Philly these days

Posted September 15, 2009
Because it is a community and all the teachers and staff care about each individual.

Posted December 26, 2008
I disagree with the rating on McDonald Elementary. I think the school overall is a great school. I would give it an 8 based on my experience with faculty and staff.

Posted November 02, 2007

666 Reeves Ln, Warminster, PA  18974
Last modified Mcdonald El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mcdonald El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top