Warminster, PA

Posted October 10, 2014
Amazing school! I loved this school so much when I was a kid! The teachers were all so amazing and loving!

Mcdonald El School 4

Posted September 10, 2013
I am happy with the direction the school is going, I feel my son gets a great education because the teachers really care about the children. I feel the school does promote community involvement. I feel the students have a lot offered to them through the school and that there is always someone willing to help you at any time,

Mcdonald El School 2

Posted September 02, 2010
my chilldren attended (the last one left in 1990) It has really gone down hill since then. We use to have a large number of gifted students, now only a handfull The school is now populated with ESL kids and other low performers. test scores are down.If you are considering moving to Warminster I would advise looking at Hatboro-Horsham, Central Bucks or any other district. Centennial is not much better than Philly these days

Posted September 15, 2009
Because it is a community and all the teachers and staff care about each individual.

Posted June 24, 2009

Posted December 26, 2008
I disagree with the rating on McDonald Elementary. I think the school overall is a great school. I would give it an 8 based on my experience with faculty and staff.

Posted November 02, 2007
great school and great teachers

Posted September 25, 2007

Posted May 29, 2007

Posted January 08, 2006

Mcdonald El School
666 Reeves Ln, Warminster, PA  18974
Last modified Mcdonald El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mcdonald El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top