Warrington, PA

Posted November 19, 2013
WE LIVE THE SCHOOL MOTTO--ONE FAITH,ONE FAMILY,ONE SJR. This is a community of caring students, teachers and parents. There is so much more than excellent academics being taught here. We could go to any of the wonderful schools here in central bucks, but at SJR, my children are able to practice their faith without judgement in a world that has lost the focus on God and family. We love this place.

Posted February 13, 2011
My son has been going to SJR for two years and he loves it. The principal is wonderful and easy to talk to. Parents are encouraged to be a part of the school community and give feedback to the principal/teachers. All of the children in various grades know each other and are taught to respect each other. The school feels like a family. I would definitely recommend SJR.

St Joseph St Robert School 0

Posted December 18, 2008
i love sjr school. I first went in kindergarden and now I'm in 7th. I can't imagine going anywhere else. The teachers are amazing and the principal makes it so much better!

St Joseph St Robert School 1

Posted December 08, 2008

Posted November 23, 2008

Posted September 29, 2008
My son has been in SJR for two years and I feel like he is a part of a family environment! He looks forward to everyday and has made great friends. Starting Kindergarten with Mrs. Puleo helped me feel more at ease starting my childs schooling. The whole experience has helped my family look forward to the future!

Posted September 13, 2008
I love it SJR. I can't imagine being at another school. The faculty is great. Being at SJR have been the best 7 years of my life so far and I still have 1 more year to go. It will be sad leaving next year because I am leaving some of the best teachers! This is a great school and I am proud to say that I am apart of the SJR Community.

St Joseph St Robert School 4

Posted July 07, 2008
I had 3 children that have graduated from SJR in recent years with one daughter currently a student at SJR. We love St. Joseph St Robert School!! The teachers are outstanding, understanding & always helpful. Looking forward to another great school year in 2008 - 2009. Welcome Mrs. Jaster!!!

Posted February 02, 2008
Great teachers and smaller class sizes make it perfect for everyone.

St Joseph St Robert School 0

Posted January 17, 2008
communication is extremely poor, and it has gone down hill in the past 5 years. the administrators are close minded and rude.

St Joseph St Robert School
850 Euclid Avenue, Warrington, PA  18976
Last modified St Joseph St Robert School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Joseph St Robert School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top