Titus El School 3

Posted April 04, 2014
my concern is about my grandson....since before he was born he has been fighting for his life...(preemie ) ive nurtured and taken care of him along with his mam..now he is up against school bullies...he is the smallest but oldest in his class he has a short fuse I admit and he is considered the bully because he fights back and is the one who gets caught .....but he is scorned at pushed out of line bullied ad smart mouthed on the bus..he is so loving and has enough to contend with ,without his precious school days made so unhappy.........school and adms..always have inquire's after an an event but never before....there should be more supervision.......................

Posted December 08, 2009
It's nice and small. It's like your own private education! Love this school!!

Posted February 16, 2009
I would highly recommend Titus Elementary. Both of my children go to this excellent school. I am happy to have a smaller school in this very large district. My children have thrived with the amazing teachers and many resources available to them. The H&S association provide many extras for the kids as well as a variety of social events.

Posted November 16, 2006
I have to say that Titus' staff has been most amazing. I have 2 step children who both need Title I services and the school just stepped right up, assessed them and placed them where they needed to be immediately. The amount they have learned since moving to Pennsylvania to live with us from New Mexico has been astounding. In NM they didn't even qualify for Special Ed, but here, they are both on track to getting caught up with their peers in just a couple of years. All the teachers and support staff at Titus have been exceptional and caring up until now. This school is an exceptional school and I couldn't have hoped for better from the public school system. The only complaint I have is that it takes 5 occurances of improper behavior before they contact the parent. With a problem child this may be too much.

Titus El School 0

Posted May 20, 2006
My children have attended Titus for two years now... after moving from a very competitive school district. We have been very happy with our experience. There is a nice mix of teachers-from the very experienced to the very new. It appears that at each grade level the teachers plan lessons as a group therefore the expectations are equal in each classroom. My children have thrived at this school-both academnically as well as socially. Parental involvement is fairly strong here although it seems that a few parents seem to lead the pack. The Home and School (PTA) committee funds field trips, family bingo nights, family dances and a fun Spring Fair. Most importantly, the teachers at this school have been wonderful... open, honest, knowledgeable, and very caring!

Titus El School 4

Posted May 06, 2005
Quality of programs up to high standards set by central bucks school district. We love our daughter being at one of the 'smaller' elementary schools so as to retain that 'everyone knows everyone feeling'. Titus has an abundant amount of activities and events for parent involvement-fairs,family fun nights,dances,etc.. I have always found the teachers to be inviting to parents in the classroom.Many parents/children have developed friendships with other families within our TITUS Family! We love it at Titus!

Titus El School
2333 Lower Barness Rd, Warrington, PA  18976
Last modified Titus El School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Titus El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.