Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

My daughter has been going to Barclay since Kindergarten and she has loved every teacher that she's had. The teachers are helpful because they respond right away to emails I send them and they always have helpful suggestions. The teachers are so nice and my daughter loves this school.

This school has been great for my daughter. Since this school is so focused on reading, my daughter now loves to read all the time and is great at it. Mrs. Koerner is an awesome teacher and has been very helpful and she's always there when we needed her. My daughter looks forward to going to school everyday and is happy there. The Title 1 services have helped my daughter as well and I'm grateful for the extra help. The homework is tough but the teachers always have great resources to get her through it. I recommend this school to anyone.

I feel that the teachers at Barclay are very dedicated. They are willing to go the extra mile to help their students succeed. I have been so happy here for over 9 years. The staff is friendly our most recent principal is great. It feels like home. It has 500 students and many lovely families who really appreciate the teaching staff.

Last modified Barclay El School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.