Warrington, PA

Posted April 27, 2014
This school has been great for my daughter. Since this school is so focused on reading, my daughter now loves to read all the time and is great at it. Mrs. Koerner is an awesome teacher and has been very helpful and she's always there when we needed her. My daughter looks forward to going to school everyday and is happy there. The Title 1 services have helped my daughter as well and I'm grateful for the extra help. The homework is tough but the teachers always have great resources to get her through it. I recommend this school to anyone.

Barclay El School 0

Posted December 01, 2009
I feel that the teachers at Barclay are very dedicated. They are willing to go the extra mile to help their students succeed. I have been so happy here for over 9 years. The staff is friendly our most recent principal is great. It feels like home. It has 500 students and many lovely families who really appreciate the teaching staff.

Posted March 23, 2009

Posted August 12, 2008
principal and teachers are good

Barclay El School 1

Posted May 20, 2008

Posted January 13, 2006
- a former student

Posted January 10, 2006

Posted October 19, 2005
Our experiance over the last 12 years with Barclay have been fantastic. Both our sons have done well with the teaching staff. There is a 9 year age differance in our children and Barclay has consistantly provided a superior educational enviroment. Our children have always been excited about school and the projects they work on.

Barclay El School 3

Posted September 15, 2005

Posted July 18, 2005
Great teachers with an academic program that encourages even the weakest students to excel. There is also a great atmosphere that encourages invlovemant of parents and families even when the school day is over. The principal is laid back but still on top of things. My husband and I went there as children and now our children go there too. It just had an addition, to modernize and expand the facilities, it included a new gymansium and a new wing of class rooms. The secretary Mrs. fish is very kind and always willing to do whatever she can to get your needs met. It is also handicap accessable in every way, not a step in the school only one large ramp where everyone travels together. In the middle of the neighborhood everyone knows everyone.

Barclay El School
2015 Palomino Dr, Warrington, PA  18976
Last modified Barclay El School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Barclay El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top