Warrington, PA
Students enrolled: 1,050

Posted April 28, 2012
What an amazing school this is. I completed my student teaching practicum at Mill Creek in 2010 in a second grade classroom. Everyone I met at this institution was professional, intelligent, hard-working, and selfless in the act of teaching. I only hope I am lucky enough to send my children to such an esteemed institution one day. A real congratulations is in order for the principals and teachers who have made Mill Creek such an inspiring and nurturing environment for children to learn.

Posted January 23, 2012
Great experience. My kid has learnt to excel in reading with the help of the teachers. Now she gets advanced grade in reading!!!

Posted October 22, 2008
I never thought I would love a school as much as this one. There has been nothing but support, and from some teachers love, for my son. We went thru a hard time in the beginning because my son was undiagnosed with ADHD but not one teacher gave up on him. Ms. Kaplan was and is a godsend. I can't even begin to list all she does. What a happy and warm enviroment.

Posted March 09, 2004
This is an awesome school. My 3rd grader is so enthusiastic to go to school as she feels she belongs in the school. Her teacher is absolute magnificent. The principal is truly a blessing in this school. He truly cares for the children, the teachers and the staff. I wish all schools were like this one!

Posted August 31, 2003
Wonderful teachers, aides and additional educational support for my son (6 years old)in the Autistic Support Class at this school. Christine Silvestri is an excellent teacher. Mrs. Gyles and Mrs. Zumstein are wonderful. They also have an extended year school program.

Mill Creek Elementary School
638 Bellflower Blvd, Warrington, PA  18976
Last modified Mill Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mill Creek Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top