No rating

Crossroads Country Day School

Private | PK-2

Living in Warrington

Situated in a suburban neighborhood. The median home value is $282,500. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,120.

Posted July 16, 2014

There is a reason why this is one of the cheapest day cares in the area. Do not send your children to this daycare. It is hard to believe the previous good reviews on here were written by loving parents. The director is very strict, old school, and verbally abusive. Her strictness is not a good thing. I was a parent and was only there for a few minutes to drop off and pick up my child. I saw the way she talks down to her staff in front of the children and that is not the type of role model I want caring for my child. If she can talk to her staff like that with parents around, I don't want to imagine how she treats staff and children when parents aren't around. There is a high turnover in staff due to the way they are treated. the toys are dirty and outdated. I saw children sitting at their desks doing paper work and coloring worksheets all the time. Children should be active and learning through hands on activities and neither of that occurs at this facility. I agree with a previous comment. You get what you pay for. Pay a little extra for better care for your child somewhere else. Do Not Go Here!

Posted June 7, 2014

Do not I repeat do not send your babies here. I showed up unannounced and found that the caretakers never washed her hands after diaper changes and never cleaned the changing table. Shoes were worn in the infant room and people walked In and out constantly to use the infant microwave for their own personal food.. Disgusting! Then a new caretaker I had never met did not question me when I walked out with my daughter. I could have been anyone! This place is so cheap for a reason! All of the toys are old and dirty. Please pay Attention before considering sending your child to this horrible place.

Posted May 27, 2014

I was cashing my paycheck at the bank and the teller said, Crossroads! That school provided such a wonderful foundation for my kids. They transitioned so well into the Central Bucks school district. I left so uplifted and with such a smile!!!
—Submitted by a teacher

Posted May 22, 2014

Great small homey feel. Both of my children have been attending this School from the age of 3 months. They are 4 and 6 now! They are always learning something new and interesting. Would recommend this school to everyone!!!

Posted May 22, 2014

Great school!!! Director does have strict rules when it come to kids and staff but that's what you want in a childcare facility! My children who have been attending this school for 5+ years love the teachers and owner, who is currently teachings my older child! Whenever I have had an issue or question regarding my children the owner has been nothing but helpful and honest! I know many parents who have written negative reviews on this sight just can't handle the truth regarding their children. They have the blinders on. Would highly recommend this school to anyone!!

Posted May 19, 2014

My children have been attending Crossroads for the last 2 years. I love the school and their teachers are great. They have lots of fun doing art projects. They have also enjoyed Spanish and Music classes each week which they both love. I would highly recommend this school to anyone.

Posted May 17, 2014

My son has really developed and has become more outgoing while attending this school. He's happy to bring home the projects he's made and was really excited to be in the Christmas program. I can't understand the bad comments, as a parent if I was not happy with the care my child received I'd pull him out immediately, & not wait until end of year. Probably another reason going on there.

Posted March 26, 2014

Horrible school, DON'T SEND YOUR CHILDREN HERE AT ALL, teachers aren't good, majorly high turn around of teachers, I'm assuming It's on account of the owner.

Posted January 18, 2014

Find the other reviews hard to believe. Owner is disrespectful to parents and teachers. High turnover of staff due to owners treatment towards them. Have seen her yell at her staff and embarrass them in front of parents and other coworkers. Very inappropriate. Rules are strict and the excuse is always the same "state rules, not mine." SHe is the cheapest place around and that is the only reason I can see why anyone stays. You get what u pay. Summer camp is a joke. Older campers spend all day in the basement and if they are lucky swim one day a week for 15 min if that. I would highly recommend spend more money and go elsewhere

Posted December 17, 2013

Good school with strict rules. Have had no issues there and have multiple children enrolled. Would and have recommended this school to friends who love it. My kids all love it and they seem to be learning a lot at a young age. As for the summer camp, I could see kids around 8 being bored there, but they have swim days for older kids. High teacher turnaround but thats been true for every daycare we've been to or spoken to parents from

Posted October 16, 2013

There are a lot of negative reviews about this school. We have been here over a year and have not had any issues. The teachers are great, the owner is wonderful. Our little one comes home happy everyday and excited by what she learned.

Posted August 22, 2013

My son has been here for a year and my school age daughter attended summer camp this year. This is a terrible place. They are not accomodating for special needs kids. The teachers there are completely unexperienced. They have strict rules and wont budge for anyone. The teachers are mean to the kids. The kids are all crying when I pick my son up everyday. I am pulling my kids out. I cant believe ANYONE would take them here.

Posted May 14, 2013

I recently visited CCDA to check it out. Compared to other day schools that I visited in the local area, this place was the worst!!!

Posted February 11, 2010

This is a great school and I'm do thankful after much searching that I found it and my children are happier and learning more.

Posted September 18, 2008

An excellent private school, very family oriented. Many parents there have more than one child attending, lots of loyalty. Excellent care at any age.

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 6% 3%