Warrington, PA

Posted November 28, 2014
They do require clearances, which is the only good thing about this school. You really get what you pay for. The classrooms are always way out of ratio and the carpets are NEVER cleaned unlike what the director says. The director also yells at children and staff alike, not caring who hears. Those computers and art supplies in the basement, kids don't get to use. She also says we bring the babies into the basement with the stroller. Do parents fall for this? How is one person going to get a stroller and 4 babies down the steps??? Spend some more money and go somewhere else

Posted August 13, 2014
Our son and daughter have been at Crossroads a little over a 1yr now and we couldn't be happier. The classrooms are bright and cheery and you'll see their work hanging on the walls throughout the building. The curriculum is outstanding reading, math, Spanish, music, and much more our kids have learned so much already. I give the owner and teachers an A+++++.

Posted August 12, 2014
I have been an employee here for many years. The director has treated me with respect, values my opinion and does an excellent job running her school. Yes, there are rules and these rules help things run smoothly. I have heard many parents express that they feel the rules are necessary and it's been very good for their child(ren). I think her 35+ plus years in business speaks volumes for being a wonderful place to work and bring your child too.

Posted August 12, 2014
I took my child here for a few days a week (a few hours at a time) around 9 months. Instantly something did not fall well with me but bc this was my 1st experience with a Daycare as a parent I didn't know any better. in the 4 months we had him there not once did they do art work or send anything home with him. I complained to the Director twice that when you walk in there is a very strong (not clean) smell and the carpet in the infant room smelled like vomit, to the point that I couldn't sit down it was so bad. I use to go in and spend time in the classroom with my child so I could see how they were treated. There was only 1 teacher that was good with my child and she has left. They do not do background checks and allow unauthorized teachers to be hired. No training no background. It is a low price but I would no recommend this place at all. There has been many illegal practices that happen and the Director acts like she is concerns but overlooks. She says the State doesn't know what they are talking about. My child learned NOTHING being there for 4 months and now that we are somewhere else, I see a HUGE difference! Don't be BLIND PARENTS! Your child's safety is at risk, TRUST ME!

Crossroads Country Day School 3

Posted July 24, 2014
I am thinking about sending my children to this school. I don't know a whole lot about it yet, but I am considering it.

Posted July 16, 2014
There is a reason why this is one of the cheapest day cares in the area. Do not send your children to this daycare. It is hard to believe the previous good reviews on here were written by loving parents. The director is very strict, old school, and verbally abusive. Her strictness is not a good thing. I was a parent and was only there for a few minutes to drop off and pick up my child. I saw the way she talks down to her staff in front of the children and that is not the type of role model I want caring for my child. If she can talk to her staff like that with parents around, I don't want to imagine how she treats staff and children when parents aren't around. There is a high turnover in staff due to the way they are treated. the toys are dirty and outdated. I saw children sitting at their desks doing paper work and coloring worksheets all the time. Children should be active and learning through hands on activities and neither of that occurs at this facility. I agree with a previous comment. You get what you pay for. Pay a little extra for better care for your child somewhere else. Do Not Go Here!

Posted June 07, 2014
Do not I repeat do not send your babies here. I showed up unannounced and found that the caretakers never washed her hands after diaper changes and never cleaned the changing table. Shoes were worn in the infant room and people walked In and out constantly to use the infant microwave for their own personal food.. Disgusting! Then a new caretaker I had never met did not question me when I walked out with my daughter. I could have been anyone! This place is so cheap for a reason! All of the toys are old and dirty. Please pay Attention before considering sending your child to this horrible place.

Posted May 27, 2014
I was cashing my paycheck at the bank and the teller said, Crossroads! That school provided such a wonderful foundation for my kids. They transitioned so well into the Central Bucks school district. I left so uplifted and with such a smile!!!

Posted May 22, 2014
Great small homey feel. Both of my children have been attending this School from the age of 3 months. They are 4 and 6 now! They are always learning something new and interesting. Would recommend this school to everyone!!!

Posted May 22, 2014
Great school!!! Director does have strict rules when it come to kids and staff but that's what you want in a childcare facility! My children who have been attending this school for 5+ years love the teachers and owner, who is currently teachings my older child! Whenever I have had an issue or question regarding my children the owner has been nothing but helpful and honest! I know many parents who have written negative reviews on this sight just can't handle the truth regarding their children. They have the blinders on. Would highly recommend this school to anyone!!

Crossroads Country Day School
832 Easton Road, Warrington, PA  18976
Last modified Crossroads Country Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
Crossroads Country Day School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top