Bad
Good

As the parent of a child with special needs I am thoroughly over how disinterested anyone at South is in helping my son succeed. There are no special ed services and next to no follow through on my son's IEP requirements. If it wouldn't take until my son was an adult to get a ruling, I'd drag this district to court to pay for him to go to a school that cared about the success of all their students.

CB South is a great school with great teachers. The facilities are better than most area schools as the school opened in January 2005. The teachers took a vested interest in the students and want them to succeed. Guidance counselers are a great resource to learn about post-secondary school opportunities.

I graduated from here in 2009, and I wouldn't change a thing if I could. Great teachers, classmates, and everything in-between.

I attend and graduated from South 3 years ago. Some of my greatest memories derive from my time in the high school. The bonds I made with my teachers and peers are still strong today. Its like the teachers can't forget your face or your name no matter when you graduated. As for my graduating class, 2008, there were no significant cliques, everyone got along and thats what I liked about the school the most.

CB SOUTH IS WHERE ITS AT! there is INCREDIBLE school spirit, especially at football games! the stands are nearly ALWAYS full. and the students take incredible pride in saying they go/graduated from South. There is a wonderful music program at south for choir band AND orchestra. There is literally something for everybody to get involved.

CB South has brand new facilities and is equipped for any class or extracurricular that can be though of. Furthermore, though there are not a ton of traditions since the school is relatively new (5 years), there is a remarkable ability to begin new clubs and activities which not only develops leadership skills, but also builds resumes and contributes to a positive experience. From my experience, the bad teachers are few and far between with predominately incredible teachers who are truly dedicated to teaching. I have attended 6 different schools in 4 districts and CB South wins hands down

The teachers think the run everything. They do not help the kids as much as the other two schools my kids have attended, there is zero school spirit, and the principle needs to go!!

Last modified Central Bucks High School-South is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.