Washington Boro, PA

Posted October 17, 2013
We are delighted to have our children attend this awesome school. Everyone, including administration, educators and support staff create a community environment that promotes success, leadership, and respect for others. We cant think of any place we would rather our children learn, grow and flourish!

Posted May 02, 2013
My daughter attended this school K-2 grade, however we moved to a different part of the state. As everyone else mentions in the other reviews, this school is WONDERFUL!!! Enough cannot be said about the Principal, teachers, and staff. If relocating to this area, consider this district, and specifically this elementary school.

Posted October 13, 2012
Best little known secret - Central Manor is an excellent school. From the Principal who I think knows every single child and parents names, to the amazing teachers that go the extra mile for the kids. I have two children attending and love it! I wouldn't look to another school even if I had the chance! Every parent I know who has kids going to Central Manor would say the same.

Posted April 05, 2012
Excellent school. It is newly renovated and the teachers are very caring. I would not want my child to go to any other school!

Posted April 03, 2012
Lancaster county's best kept secret! From the devoted and dedicated teachers who create an loving open environment to the wonderful leadership of a principal who has 4 children of her own and sets the tone of the whole school. So impressed that the principal knows not only the names of all 500+ children, but during Grandparents day she knew all the Grandparents names as well! The focus of her school is NOT teaching to the PA state test, yet somehow the children score consistently above the state average! Did I mention the staff stays once hired, no shuffling of staff, the principal knows how to hire the best staff and our children benefit from her skills! We choose our home because my child would attend this school and even though moving was soo hard on everyone I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Posted April 03, 2012
I LOVE Central Manor!!! I have 2 children who also love going to school there. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about our school experience so far, especially the teachers and the principal. The school is such a wonderful community of families that really do care about their children and how to help make the school successful. I would truly give Central Manor a 5 star rating!

Posted April 03, 2012
Love this school! The principal and staff truely care about the students. Excellent communication. We are proud to say our children attend Central Manor!

Posted February 22, 2012
Great newly renovated facility, wonderful teachers and a principal who knows every child by name! Lots of parent involvement and an active PTO.

Posted February 05, 2008

Posted August 26, 2007

Central Manor El School
3717 Blue Rock Rd, Washington Boro, PA  17582
Last modified Central Manor El School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Manor El School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top