Waynesburg, PA

Open Door Christian School 5

Posted April 08, 2015
I love Open Door Christian School. My son went to public school for 3 years and this school is much more academically challenging. I would recommend this school over any public school in my area.

Open Door Christian School 5

Posted January 25, 2007
This is without a doubt better then public school. My daughter has learned so much from this school. I would recommend this school to everyone.

Open Door Christian School 1

Posted October 28, 2006
This school is not for the normal child. Many children are sent here because of behavioral issues. It lacks the ability for children to interact in a normal environment to prepare them for the real world. Also, the education is extremely poor verse other schools. These children become behind in school work.

Open Door Christian School

Posted May 28, 2005
With an enrollment of only 93 students, the teacher/student ratio is great. This school is located in a country setting and I feel will be a good choice for my soon-to-be eighth grader.

Open Door Christian School
793 Lippencott Road, Waynesburg, PA  15370
Last modified Open Door Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Open Door Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top