Waynesburg, PA

Waynesburg Central High School 4

Posted March 06, 2013
I attended WCHS. Most of my teachers were knowledgeable and took their jobs very seriously. After graduation, I went to college and found that I was better prepared than many of my fellow classmates.

Waynesburg Central High School 1

Posted July 05, 2010
I think Waynesburg Central High School could use a complete overhaul with stronger leadership and more challenging academic programs.

Waynesburg Central High School

Posted November 04, 2008
I am a graduate student of WCHS. I loved going to this school. There was always something to do and many clubs/organizations to join. I was a member of many of them.

Waynesburg Central High School
30 Zimmerman Dr, Waynesburg, PA  15370
Last modified Waynesburg Central High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waynesburg Central High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top