West Hazleton, PA
Students enrolled: 1,035

West Hazleton El/Middle School 5

Posted January 08, 2012
This school really surprised me. What a caring and hard working staff. They go above and beyond to make the school experience like a family. So many activities for the family not only at school but after hours. I was worried at first because I judged on how old the school looked but it was not as I thought.so. Happy I took the time to talk to the principal. She contacted me just a few minutes after I email. I couldn't be happier.

West Hazleton El/Middle School 4

Posted July 10, 2004
I feel that WHEMS is a great educational school. The staff takes into great concern the students and their future. My sons are well taught. The teachers care for the students as if they were their own.

West Hazleton El/Middle School 5

Posted October 06, 2003
WHEMS is a wonderful school.My child has entered the 7th grade there and is having the best year ever.Thank you to all the 7th grade teachers for making this year a good experience rather than a dreaded one. 7th grade is such a hard transititon and these teachers are holding attention and interacting wonderfully.

West Hazleton El/Middle School
325 North St, West Hazleton, PA  18201
Last modified West Hazleton El/Middle School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Hazleton El/Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top