Bad
Good

Homeville El School 5

Posted December 29, 2012
My daughter is in the prek program, I'm on the PTA and a volunteer in my daughters class a lot. I dont know the area well due to moving to the state over the summer but I simply LOVE my daughters teachers. These ladies really care about their jobs and the students. My daughter cant wait to go to school and really is learning a lot. In other states my son had a lot of trouble with teachers that worked their shift and left but these teachers give their numbers and emails to contact when needed. When my daughter got sick I emailed the teacher so she could be on the look out if anyone else might be getting it. I dont care what the rating was, this school is wonderful and the PTA do a lot to help these families and get them involved in their childs learning.

Homeville El School

Posted March 25, 2009
I have sent both of my dhildren thru this school. The oldest one went there 6 years ago, and my youngest one is a first grader there now. I love this school and the teachers that teach there. I have always had great things to say and my children feel the same way. Keep up the good work Homeville teachers, and students.

Homeville El School 5

Posted October 15, 2008
West mifflin is a great place to learn.Me and my children have graduated from Wm.Go Titans

Homeville El School
4315 Eliza St, West Mifflin, PA  15122
Last modified Homeville El School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Homeville El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top