PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

St Agnes School 2

Posted November 06, 2013
I found this school very hard to deal with. The people are co-operative until your child is accepted then they give the attitude that you and your child are just something to deal with as pleasantly as possible. they should run for government office. I find that they tended to talk around you but not to you.

St Agnes School 2

Posted January 02, 2013
When I attended this school for 7th grade I did not enjoy it. I will not go too deep into specifics, but the principal and I did not get along in any stretch of the word. She was just slightly harsher than I could deal with and her instructions in the math class she taught were very hard to understand. She tried to guilt trip me into staying in this school by saying that I would ruin the school plays and pulling another teacher in to say that I was good at acting. The curriculum is very well-rounded and the educators are skilled in teaching. I recommend that you be above the poverty line because most of the students are above it. I remember that one of the teachers got most of the class to share their opinions on welfare. These opinions were negative to people on welfare, to say the least. If you've ever been on welfare with your children prepare them to the opinion of people who hate welfare so they're not horrified in class if this ever happens again. I would recommend this school to certain people. It's not for everyone. If you or your child aren't sensitive to criticism and you're a religious family I would recommend this school to you, but not to anyone else.

St Agnes School 5

Posted May 22, 2006
My child attends this school, and it is fabulous. If you are interested in a strong curriculum and a atomosphere for learning, this is the school. I am a public school educator and decided to send my son here because of the quality of eduction he will receive. Great School!

St Agnes School