Wexford, PA

Posted November 15, 2012
What can I say about this school? WONDERFUL! I have had all my kids in this school since preschool up to Middle School and I can honestly say its a wonderful "family" that has an excellent curriculum, teachers, exceptional principal, and caring students. Current principal is exceptional, & handled a personal issue with bullying beyond our expectations. Zero tolerance. I hate to say but the reviewer (parent) from Sept. 26, 2012 was someone I believe I know who was a disgruntled parent who now sends their children to another school which is very $$$ and "high end". To be honest they wouldn't have gotten in their current academy without the St. Alexis foundation they received all the years up to middle school. So the review kind of contradicts itself. Regardless, 13 years later and I am still pleased with this school, can't say enough good about it. Come and see for yourself. The children have character, are held to high standards, the math and writing are above the national average and local average.

St Alexis Elementary School 2

Posted September 26, 2012
When we first enrolled at St. Alexis, we had high hopes, but have not been overly impressed. Bullying is an issue and is not appropriately addressed by the administration. The school is lacking in several academic areas in grades 6 to 8, math and writing especially. The school is all over the map trying to figure out the math curriculum, and the students entering public high school will be behind. It is a shame that the leadership is not better, the school has some truly wonderful teachers that could make this school a great place.

Posted April 13, 2011
I think its a great school the teachers are great i really love the gym teacher the kids seem to love him he is one on the best gyn teachers they have ever had.

St Alexis Elementary School 4

Posted September 16, 2008
As a parent you face the challenge of where to send your kid. This is the place to start if the public schools are going to 'leave the child behind'. I have been hoping for a full day kindergarden and now in the North with all the new places - there were no debate - hands down to select St. Alexis. If you have a child who has been attending daycare - then this is the place. As our daughter learned the ABCs writing and reading this only continues with most ofthe kids also daycare kids. It is quite difficult if the child does not know their letters but if they do this is only an acceleration.

Posted March 05, 2008

Posted January 06, 2007
I go to this school and I really like it.

Posted July 12, 2005
The pre-school program at St. Alexis is geared towards preparing your child for Kindergarden. The children have the same teacher for the 3 yr old program and the 4 yr old program. This allows her to get very well acquainted with each child's strengths and weaknesses. By the end of the second year each child is expected to write their first and last name, recognize and write all letters of the alphabet as well as numbers.

St Alexis Elementary School
10090 Old Perry Highway, Wexford, PA  15090
Last modified St Alexis Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Alexis Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top