Whitehall, PA

Posted April 30, 2014
We are very happy that we choose Saint Elizabeth Regional School for both of our children. We feel that the children receive a well rounded education and everyone at the school truly cares about the well being of the children.

Posted April 30, 2014
We are proud parents of our two boys who attend St. Elizabeth School. They both extend it's wonderful values and solid education. We are beyond pleased with their teachers and how well they are succeeding at St. Elizabeth's. We are a fortune family to be part of this school.

Posted April 30, 2014
My school is working hard to promote good character, high achievement, and community. The teachers are strong in academic skills and behavior support.

Posted April 30, 2014
Great school with excellent leadership and faculty. We are happy our family decided on Catholic Education.

Posted April 30, 2014
My School is St. Elizabeth Regional School. My son and daughter both attend this school. The education they have receive at this school far exceeds the education they would have received in our public school. The school has helped tremendously with my son and his IEP and they were key in implementing the IEP process and have assisted me in every step of the process. They go above and beyond to help him with his special needs. They have made his school experience quite enjoyable for him. My daughter has excelled in her eagerness to learn and has grown by her experiences with the school and its faculty.

Posted April 30, 2014
St Elizabeth Regional School truly sets the bar for all schools. It's a place that not only provides my child with rigorous academics to prepare her for a life of learning and success, but also prepares her for a life of good citizenship. It does this in an atmosphere of love and concern, where each child matters and each child's needs are attended to. Our School is also rich in diversity, where ethnic and cultural differences are celebrated and embraced. Any Parent in our region who wants a top notch education for their child should run, not walk to meet with Sister Bonita and enroll your child.

St. Elizabeth Regional School 4

Posted April 30, 2014
Recommend the school, we have great parental involvement, children are welcoming to others, coaches of our team sports are encouraging and fair.

Posted January 30, 2014
My daughter goes to St Elizabeth and she loves it. The faculty is awesome, and cares about the kids. They are like an extended family. St Elizabeth is one decision I will never regret. .

Posted January 29, 2014
I went to St. Elizabeth's, my son graduated from St. Elizabeth two years ago and now my daughter attends. I love the personal touch and interaction the school offers. The education as well as the arts and music are second to none. They also offer a great sports program that competes in several leagues including CYO. Sister Bonita always reinforces strong spiritual and educational values in the children....and the parents get a lot out of it too!!

Posted January 29, 2014
excellent school with a staff that cares about childrens educational needs. The principal is outstanding and takes care of all the childrens needs and makes every attempt to interact with both child and parents at any school events

St. Elizabeth Regional School
433 Pershing Boulevard, Whitehall, PA  18052
Last modified St. Elizabeth Regional School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Elizabeth Regional School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top