James M Coughlin Junior-Senior High School 3

Posted April 04, 2014
My school is sadly not very good because everything is outdated the school was built very long ago and they don't have enough funds to get any new stuff for example AC for the summer when it is really hot so that is why I am doing this review because I hope to win money for my school so that it can be a better learning environment for the students and the teachers who attend coughlin high school

Posted March 16, 2010

James M Coughlin Junior-Senior High School 0

Posted December 19, 2009
I recently had a very difficult teacher/student situation and must say the principal was superb. The teacher was not at all willing to listen until until the principal intervened and brought some leadership and sense into the situation. She may be direct but she certainly knows her role as a principal and has earned this skeptic's respect.

James M Coughlin Junior-Senior High School 1

Posted August 25, 2009
I transfered schools the first quarter of my sophmore year. I was very upset because I managed to get into AP classes at my old school but Coughlin wouldn't allow me to take them until my senior year because the administration wasn't willing to be fexible and allow me to take the courses I worked so hard to get into ever since 6th grade. Not only was I not allowed into more challenging classes, but the classes I was in were extremely easy for me. Some teachers were excellent while others I believed were not even qualified to be in a classroom. The new school year is going to start in about a week but I haven't gotten any letters home concerning the new dress code or any registration papers. I've searched online at the school website and called the school but am still uninformed and clueless.

Posted January 28, 2009

Posted December 04, 2008

James M Coughlin Junior-Senior High School 1

Posted October 28, 2008

Posted September 25, 2008
Hello, this is my third year at Coughlin, and just to say these three years have been the best experience so far. The staff and teachers that work at this school are amazing. Yes, as you may know, Coughlin is a very old school, but look at all the other schools in our city of Wilkes-Barre, such as G.A.R, & Meyers. All we need are some renovations, and we'll be good to go. If your considering sending your son/daughter here, I would highly recommend it.

James M Coughlin Junior-Senior High School 4

Posted September 09, 2008

Posted January 29, 2008

James M Coughlin Junior-Senior High School
80 North Washington St, Wilkes Barre, PA  18701
Last modified James M Coughlin Junior-Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
James M Coughlin Junior-Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top