Bad
Good

this school is a joke my son has been attending this school for the past 3 years and its another year to where we are having problems my son is in the second grade and he comes home so stressed out for his day at school and comes home with almost 2 hours of homework each night I do belive homework is very important but after being in school for almost 6 hours a day and has to come home and do 2 hours of home work is a little to much I have talked to several other students and teachers in other school districs and they have all told me that that's a lot of homework to be giving a child that is in second grade and that the child should not be coming home and being so stressed out I have talked to my childs teacher and wrote her a few notes about the homework and I have not gotten a phone call or a note sent home all she did was tell my son ok at the parent teacher conference I have told her about the homework and it seemed like she could care less about my concerens with it he cant even sharpen his own pencil he tells me that he is getting treated like he is in kindergarden and they wonder why this school has a low raiting

Can someone please figure out why these teachers are being moved from grade to grade? Because it makes no sense and the kids are the ones who will suffer with this kind of inconsistency. So can anyone figure out this madness? Please? Someone? ANYONE? Bueller?

Just hate the situation in the morning with the children getting out of the cars. Cars are always stopping, dropping kids off on the wrong side of the road, in the middle of the road etc. Can't believe no child has been hurt or worse. Wish they would make this a one way street for one hour in the morning. Thanks for letting me vent.......

I am very dissatisfied with this school. My son is in 1st grade. The bus ride home has been nothing but problems. Students 'flipping' off cars, so he has told me and fights. I called the school five days ago, and still awaiting a return phone call. Go figure. Needless to say, my son is on a wait list for bear creek, and hopefully soon enough he will be out of Flood!

I am a parent of three children that attended this school. there are some teachers that do 'care' for the child and then there are some that just 'pass' them by. I have had a great experience with the Learning Support program at this school. The teachers genuinely do care for their students.

Last modified Daniel J Flood El School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.