Heights/Murray El School 1

Posted April 04, 2014
They ignore issues that are very important like bullying. They have no solutions, all they do is show a bullying film.but when someone gets bullied they don't have no answers to the solution. Sad

Heights/Murray El School 2

Posted July 28, 2010
not a great school , needs fresh new teachers who can control there classrooms, i wish my child didn't attend this school, they are no help when a problem starts, they ignore the problem until someone gets hurt then say

Posted September 09, 2009
I am very pleased with the heights. They are very attentive to my concerns and have never had a problem with the principal setting appointments with me.

Heights/Murray El School 0

Posted April 01, 2009
My son is at this school and my daughter is in solomon for the gifted program.. I can honestly tell you that the academics is the same at both...

Posted May 16, 2008

Posted September 08, 2006
- a staff
Honestly, I know very good teachers in this school. I do not think it is the teacher's fault in this case that the children do not learn. I think it is the lack of discipline and the environment the children grow up in that does not help the behavior and emotional outcome of the children's learning capabilities.

Heights/Murray El School 4

Posted February 19, 2005

Heights/Murray El School
1 South Sherman St, Wilkes Barre, PA  18702
Last modified Heights/Murray El School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Heights/Murray El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top