Posted July 14, 2009

Posted June 02, 2009

St. Aloysius School 2

Posted January 08, 2009
Well, I've been to this school and it seems as the years go by I feel great to had left that school. I need change. The students were immature and childish and made me feel inadequate to other students at the competitor schools. And ugh, talk about the lack of security. Most of the doors are unlocked, but I gotta give them points, they at least locked the front door. 'The best school there is!' Psh!

Posted February 06, 2008

St. Aloysius School 0

Posted December 05, 2007
I have been a student at St. Al's for 9 years from k- 8th and it is my second home. The teachers there are amazing and the students are like my brothers and sisters. And the best part about St. Al's is we are faith centered. It is a place that makes it a joy to get up and go to school everyday!

Posted July 23, 2006
- a administrator
Two of my sons go to St. Al's and are learning very well from caring teachers. A great Catholic education and more importantly, great moral development in an age when morals are lacking. Highly recommended!

St. Aloysius School 4

Posted September 29, 2005
St. Aloysius is under new leadership, and this leader has a vision. I believe he will bring the school back to the top.

Posted May 11, 2004
This school's motto is 'St. Aloysius - the best school there is!' I believe this motto rings true. My son has been at the school for 6 years and continues to thrive. The faculty and principal treat each student as their own. There are none of the public school worries. We have experienced no bullying, no fist fights, only high achieving students with supportive families. If you are considering a school change due to a move or another local school closing, you would never regret St. Al's as your choice.

Posted February 23, 2004