PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My son goes to Sr Thea Bowman. Teachers are great disciplinarians and take their roles seriously. Their curriculum is above average, and I will definitely send my youngest to this school as well.

I attended this school when it was still Saint James, and graduated in 2007. They set me up wonderfully for Oakland Catholic High School, as the curriculum was well above average, and I was exactly where I needed to be to get into the Honors Program, and later into AP and IB classes throughout my high school career. Sending your child here is a great step in setting them up for success.

I love this school. My 1st grader is learning the same things my 3rd Grade cousin is learning.

I Graduated from St. james in June 2006.... i thought i was'nt learning anything at all and i would'nt need any of this stuff in high school....was i wrong...what i had already leanred in st. james i was leanrin over because they were just now learning it in tha 9th. They gave me a head start in my high school years and i thank them.

Last modified Sister Thea Bowman Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8