Williamsport, PA

Jackson El School 1

Posted March 10, 2014
Horrible. I advise you not to send your kid here. My kid has been lost by them physicaly hurt at school and on bus. The principal has basically called my daughter a lair when she came home BLOODY. So convent that the bus tape don't work that day. School board won't do a thing ethier. BEWARE OF THIS SCHOOL!!!!!!!

Posted August 29, 2012
I have 2 children in Jackson and we all love the school and it's teachers and staff. The teachers are all very helpful and truely care about their students. The school is pretty parent friendly also. They usually ask for parent volunteers to help students that may need some extra help in a certain subject. They also have many after school activities that involve the entire family and are academic oriented....book bingo and read skate calculate (roller skate with teachers and your family and do different reading and math activities) are just 2 examples. The building and play ground is very nice and they use every tool available to help their students reach their goals. The school is very big on the entire family being involved with teaching the child.

Posted February 23, 2012
the teachers are wonderful. Mrs. Dincher has been so patient with my Daughter who is very hyper. My daughter loves her and so do I. The other teachers are always willing to help when ever needed without a complaint.

Posted June 05, 2006
jackson eagle school has been great for all three of my childeren age's 13-7-6- and the resource that are available they use to the fullest extent. the specail education they are offer through teacher's like mrs.walker is heaven sent our child has gotton so much from her teaching that we never thought she be- due to her learning disability - so let me say this to you from one parent to another even although it's a public school your child or childeren's will get the best education that is offered.

Jackson El School
2500 Newberry St, Williamsport, PA  17701
(570) 323-1992
Last modified Jackson El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jackson El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top