Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted September 18, 2015
I commend Mr. Damon Jordan (School Principal) of Willow Hill Elementary School for really turning this school around for the better! The academics, school climate, and reputation of this school has significantly approved over the last 3 years since my daughter has been attending this school!!

Posted September 18, 2015
Words cannot express how happy I am with the high quality of education that my daughter, now in 2nd grade, is receiving at Willow Hill Elementary School which speaks volumes about this superb school staff. She has also been receiving enrichment/acceleration in Abington School District's Program for Excellence (APEX), Abington School District's mentally gifted program, since Kindergarten and she never complains about being bored in her classes; she's always enthusiastic about attending school. What can I say, the teachers, support staff, and administration are simply fantastic!! I am so proud to be a part of the Willow Hill School Family!! Soar, Hawks, Soar!!!

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted September 09, 2015
My kids have gotten very lucky with the teachers they have had. All have gone above and beyond to enrich my kids when needed and developed a trusting, safe relationship with them.

Posted September 09, 2015
We moved to this area 2 years ago. I heard a lot about the Abington school district being amazing, but I was really nervous to see that my kids would be attending Willow Hill Elementary, based on the rating of 5 out of 10 on greatschools.org. My kids have had nothing but a fabulous experience at this school. The teachers are so personable and have left a lasting impression on my family! They are in tune to students' learning needs and will nurture those that need it and challenge the ones that need a challenge. The principal is very hands on with the kids and the kids all look forward to interacting with him! I love the school size and class size. My daughter's kindergarten class only had 17 kids, and they all became good friends. My son's 2nd grade class had 18 or 19 kids, so the small classroom sizes really help to enrich learning. We almost moved before starting school there this year, and I'm really glad we were able to stay. I'd really miss this staff of professionals, small class sizes, and the tight community of parents. Go Hawks!!!

Posted August 09, 2015
The principal, teachers and staff gave my daughter a wonderful open environment to learn and grow.

Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted July 28, 2015
We just had our first child finish K-6 at Willow Hill. We could not have asked for better teachers for each of those years. The dedication of ALL of the staff is evident through out the school. We will always be a part of the Willow Hill Family.

Posted July 28, 2015
The educational experience provided at Willow Hill is top notch, with teachers that are vested in the growth of all the children.

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted May 21, 2015
My Daughter Is In Special Education And I Think You Guys Are Giving The Kids Slot Of Homework The Kids In Special Education Thanks Jenny

Posted May 21, 2015
Willow Hill Is A Great School And Very Nice Teachers And Have A Nice Principal

Posted May 18, 2015
Willow Hill Elementary is a great school where children can learn a variety of subjects, participate in many activities both inside and outside of the classroom, and the teachers and administrators really care about the growth and development of their students. (Willow Hill alum)

1700 Coolidge Ave, Willow Grove, PA  19090
Last modified Willow Hill Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Willow Hill Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 53 reviews. Top